Living in Spain 

Planning to leave the grey skies behind and live in Spain?

Call us for professional advice and help with:

NIE Certificates, Residencia, TIE identity card & Fiscal Residency

Healthcare - S1, Social Security and Registering at the Doctors

Registering your Children at School 

Working in Spain 

Spanish Driving Licences and Medical Examinations

Car Transfers

Spanish & UK Wills

Digital Certificates

Legal Translations & Hague Apostil 

Spanish & English Translations and Interpreters

Spanish State Pension

If you are of state pension age and have been employed in Spain or been self employed (automono) for more than 1 year you maybe entitled to a Spanish State Pension.

We can help you claim your entitlement.

Contact us for further details.